1. To equip medical students at the undergraduate level basic knowledge and skills of primary care medicine so that they can operate in the national health care service system effectively and efficiently as a Medical Doctor
2. To train doctors to become specialists in the field of Family Medicine at postgraduate level.
3. To provide excellent clinical service and patient care at primary care level.
4. To conduct primary care research with collaboration nationally and internationally.
5. To provide Continuing Medical Education to doctor through various courses and conferences.